- Regardless of the destination country or package weight/size, our shipping fee is $25 (USD).
- Product Price + Shipping Fee ($25) ＝Total Payment Amount
- We ship via EMS and DHL, whichever will be best for the destination address and package content.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any other shipping options.
- The customer cannot specify the shipping method.
- There are some countries and regions where delivery is not possible.
|Estimated Delivery Time||Generally 3–7 days||Generally 2–5 days|
|Compensation for Loss or Damage||✓||✓|
|Restrictions||・Not available for all destination countries
・Cannot ship rechargeable battery items that are not built-in
|・Not available for all destination countries
・Complete and correct address required for delivery
・Cannot ship rechargeable or dry cell batteries
|Pros||・Fast & safe
|・Fast & safe
・DHL offers on-demand delivery
- Compensation for loss or damage may vary by country.
- EMS orders are not eligible for compensation or investigation of non-delivery if six months have passed from the shipping date. (Investigation of non-delivery may be requested only after three weeks have passed from the shipping date for both EMS and DHL)
- Due to the high value of some items, please do not request us (or the courier) to place or distribute them (ex. outside your door) because we cannot be responsible for the theft or loss of the items in such a case.
- DHL is a transport logistics company with offices all over the world.
- With regular international mail, the final delivery company changes as it enters the delivery country. However, when a package is shipped with DHL, it is handled by DHL until the end, ensuring a smooth delivery.
- "On-Demand Delivery (ODD)" service is only available using DHL. You will receive an email from DHL, and you will be able to use the following services.
- Schedule Your Delivery: Package delivery/redelivery can be scheduled.
- Collect from Service Point: Package can be picked up at local Service Points.
- Vacation Hold: DHL will store your parcel for a maximum of 30 days.
- These services might not be available in some countries. Please check with your local DHL branch to find out whether they are available in your country.
- The customer's email address will be forwarded to DHL.
- We cannot take any responsibilities after it has been forwarded to DHL.
- DHL requires a complete and correct address for delivery.
- Please make sure that you enter all information without mistakes, using only the English alphabet.
- Non-English alphabet (such as accented/special letters or symbols used in other languages and Chinese characters) cannot be used.
- For customers without "state" and such information, please leave the space blank.
- We will do our best to suit the entered address to DHL's method. However, we may contact customers if the address information is still not enough.
- Please note that, in this case, the shipping of the order will be delayed.
- Please check the item for any issues when you receive it. If you find problems, please contact us with clear pictures of the item together with the order invoice or shipping label. The claim will be sent to DHL. If DHL acknowledges the issue to be on their side, compensation will be provided to the customer by DHL through us.
- Please refer to DHL's official website or the ”Terms and Conditions.”
- Please note that we cannot offer a product exchange in case of damage that happened during shipping.
- The customer's email address will be handed over to DHL as required for On-Demand Delivery (ODD) service provided by DHL.
Changing Your Shipping Address
- While an order's status is still pre-dispatched, it is possible to change your shipping address via your My Account page.
- Orders that have been paid, shipped, or are being processed for shipping cannot be modified.
- Customers may be required to pay customs fees when receiving foreign shipments.
- We, unfortunately, have no control over any fees/taxes levied by your country's government.
- By law, we cannot undervalue shipments or mark them as "Gift," and therefore, we cannot fulfill any such requests to do so. All orders are marked as "merchandise" with the full value of contents written on an invoice attached to the parcel's outside.
- We are unfortunately unable to put invoice documents inside parcels or ship orders without an invoice.
- Please be aware of the matter before placing any orders.
- Please note that some countries may require parcels to be opened for customs inspection.
- Our store cannot be held responsible for any actions taken by customs officials,
- and we are unable to provide compensation or replacements for any items lost, seized, or damaged during the inspection.
- Online tracking is available for all shipping methods. If you would like to use the online tracking service, please visit the EMS or DHL websites.
- Please note that online tracking status may not always be up-to-date.
- We have no control over parcels' delivery, and we are unfortunately unable to answer any questions relating to parcel delivery status.
- Please contact your local office for more information.
- Not all shipping methods may be available for all orders.
- Some countries do not offer EMS, DHL service, and there are size and weight limitations.
- We reserve the right to split the shipment without prior notice.
- All orders are considered complete once payment has been made for all orders. However, there are some cases in which local postal services may return your parcel to us because of it being unclaimed, failure to pay import fees. If that happens, we will contact you to arrange reshipment.
- In case a reshipment fee is required, our shop will be unable to cover it. Therefore we will require that the customer pays for it.
- Please note that items will be re-shipped in the same condition as they are returned to our store. Postage fees for initial delivery are non-refundable.
- Please also note that, in some instances, orders shipped DHL may be charged an additional shipping fee to return the parcel to us. As with reshipment fees, we cannot cover it and require the customer to pay for it.